Tuesday, 15 September 2015

The one where Timothy takes the stage


Written by Johnny Clyde

This little comic was based on the amazing Timothy Dark character created by the hugely talented Johnny Clyde. This character began life on hitrecord but seemed to spread his wings and now has his own growing following outside of it. Johnny usually writes the darkly hilarious tales which are full of heart and the amazing Taylor Dolan illustrates them in her trademark awesomeness. In true hitrecord fashion collaboration is taking place with guest writers and illustrators being invited to join in. I was incredibly honoured to be asked to illustrate the above....I instantly loved the tiny story and couldn't wait to get started. (I hope I did it justice).
I predict really big and exciting things happening with Timothy Dark in the future and I wish Johnny and Taylor all the very best with this awesome adventure.

Check out all the amazing Timothy Dark Tales here : www.facebook.com/timothydarkthings

                                                                                www.timothydarkthings.tumblr.com

thanks heaps for allowing me to take part. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment