Tuesday, 13 November 2012

MADEMOISELLE NOIR: A Tragedy

Hey friends
I'm so excited to show you "Mademoiselle Noir" an animation co-directed by myself and MarieIV for hitRECord.
It all started with an illustration I did based on the classic brother's Grimm story of Rapunzel which inspired the ama
zing ppeppina to write (and perform) a song for .....but with quite a different twist.
Then the brilliant MarieIv and myself got to direct the hitRECord community to contribute towards this project which MarieIv then animated into this final piece of magic.
HUGE thanks to everyone who contributed! Hope you enjoy!
much luv
Soju shots

8 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool, Evan! Love the song, and it's great to see your art animated. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps Chris!
      Yeah its a magical feeling seeing my work move.
      hope all's well with you! (i haven't blogged in a long while)

      regards
      evan

      Delete
  2. Evan! Wow! This is wonderful! A friend of mine just sent it to me--she said it reminded her of me :) I take that as a huge compliment! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Elizabeth! sorry its taken 2 years to reply to this.....i fell out of the blogging world but am so stoked to get back to my little blog. I hope you are well...i see you have been doing amazing things!!! so very stoked for you.

      all my best
      soju (evan)

      Delete
  3. So clever! Love it. :)
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! thanks so much!!! im so sorry for this late response!
      hope all is well with you! i see you are still making magic! <3
      all my best
      evan (soju)

      Delete