Monday, 30 January 2012

hitRECord

This is most encouraging (apart from the 'she' reference hahaha). I recently joined a site which I'm really excited about called hitRECord which was founded and run by Joesph Gordon-Levitt. Its basically an online collaborative production company that shares its profits with it's contributing artists. Check out this vid giving a run down of events and an awesome mention about my work...around the 8:07 mark. I'm inspired!
http://www.hitrecord.org/records/652531



10 comments:

  1. Haha! Classic! Well done for getting a mention. I'm sure that site will benefit from you being a member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps Dean!...was a real thrill haha. Should include my actual name next time though hahaha. Hope alls good with you.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! didn't know that page. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monzargos! Yeah I only just discovered it.....its quite an exciting concept. Hope you're busy creating.....best wishes

      Delete
  3. Wickedley well done !, Ill never be able to watch 3 of my favorite movies quite the same way again haha, hitRECord is an awsome idea ! big ups to JGL and his team and heres to 500 latter days of mysterious summer skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyy Hellblazer....yeah its pretty cool site eh. Haha yeah hes done some cool films....inception and brick stand out for me.

      Delete
  4. ....I just remembered that Tommy , JGLs character on 3rd rock from the sun, was always refered to as "she" or "her" in the early seasons because of his hair , so your apparent gender-swap in the video is possibly a insaneley cool in-jokey/synchronicity-heavy ,timey-wimey,wibbley-wobbly thing to have happened.
    ......or maybe not haha , but either way, well done !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yeah true!...thinking about it later i kinda like the anonymity.

      Delete